Phones reaching the market are currently possessing thinner bezel, which is the outside frame of the phone’s display. For example, iPads have very narrow bezel and xiaomi’s mix and doogee mix are almost bezel-less. Vivo appropriated an almost identical design in its V9, priced at Rs22,990 available in three colors, namely champagne gold, pearl black and sapphire blue through offline stores starting 2 April 2018.
Here are the specifications you all need to know about the Vivo V9:
- It possesses a dual rear camera of 16-megapixels ideal to capture very detailed pictures and the color contrast accurately and another 5-megapixel camera designed to capture the depth of field, intended to capture images quickly with a fast auto-focus.
- For the rear camera, options such as slow-motion, time-lapse photography and live photo among others are also available.
- For all selfie lovers, the V9 boasts a massive 24-megapixel front camera backed by an Artificial Intelligence beauty mode and AR stickers. The front camera will also be useful to unlock the smartphone or specific app with facial recognition being the ID mode. However, the quality of this service is still doubtful.
- Vivo is running the V9 phone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor running under 4GB RAM. The phone also has an internal storage of 64GB but can be extended by a microSD card up to 256GB. These features will enable users to use the phone free from lags even while using gaming apps, according to the company.
- Strikingly, Vivo was able to fit a big 6.3-inch screen in a 154.8mm x 75.1mm case.
- Vivo’s V9 is also the lightest phone with a 6-inch or more screen weighing only 150g.
- The Vivo V9 is almost bezel less with the sides having almost no bezel. But the upper notch possesses a very thin strip of 1.85mm and a 5.93mm bezel at the bottom of the screen.
- Another notable achievement of Vivo’s V9 is being able to offer a wide aspect ratio of 19:9 and screen resolution of 2,280*1080p. Usually phones similar to the V9 offer an aspect ratio of 18.9 and a 2,160*1,080p.
- The V9 is also amongst the rare phones to have the most recent version of Android, Android 8.1 (Oreo) pre-installed along with Vivo’s custom UI named FunTouch OS.
- The phone also includes a finger print sensor at the back to unlock the phone and click pictures as well on selfie mode.
- The phone is integrated with a 3260mAh battery which is long lasting.
- Additional features include a group selfie option, an eye protection mode to avoid eye strains when being used in the dark, a smart split 3.0 to use two apps simultaneously, a picture-in-picture mode, motorbike mode, and a 4K resolution video recording, among others.