Honor, the sub-brand of Huawei is launching the next major smartphone under the model name Honor Note 10, and this smartphone is all set to debut on 31st July 2018. The main attraction of the smartphone is its massive battery backup which is 5000 mAh.
Honor has released a new teaser to hint at the big battery presence. As per the latest teaser, which has been posted by Honor’s official Weibo account, the new Honor Note 10 will comprise a 5000mAh battery. Prior to this, Honor Note 8 that was launched in August 2016 had 4500 mAh battery. Along with revealing the battery capacity, the same teaser shows that the smartphone will be introduced with a proprietary Cool technology, and this feature might help maintain the temperature of the device.
However, the teaser does not reveal any details about the hardware of the Honor Note 10. However, if we believe a recent TENAA listing, the handset with model number RVL-AL109 will come with a 6.95-inch full-HD+ (1080×2220 pixels) AMOLED display along with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio. That teaser also showed a glimpse of the Cool technology and highlighted a thin-bezel display.
The smartphone will sport the following features:
– The Honor Note 10 is expected to come with a HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC.
– The smartphone will come with a full-HD+ AMOLED display.
– It is also likely to sport an 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
– The phone will include a ‘Cool’ technology which refers to a thermal management system.
– It is also found come with a 2.4GHz octa-core.
– The smartphone will include 6GB and 8GB RAM.
– It will also include 64GB, 128GB, and 512GB storage variants.
– The built-in storage will also be expandable through microSD card (up to 256GB).
– There will be a dual rear camera setup, featuring a 16-megapixel primary sensor along with an f/1.8 aperture and a 24-megapixel secondary sensor.
– And as stated earlier, the device will include a 5000mAh battery.
So, it might now be good news for the people who look for a phone with a large and stable battery backup. The phone will also not heat up quickly and that is a feature to note for.