While it has been confirmed that Xiomi is working on its next budget smartphone Redmi S2, the details for the same were still unknown.
Recently, there were the images of the phone that were published on TENAA certification website that revealed major specifications about the same.
- As per the listing, the phone will have a 5.99-inch display with an HD display 1440 x 720-pixel resolution. It will be available in 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage variants and will have a 256GB expandable memory.
- A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor has been confirmed as well.The phone will in-house a dual rear camera of a 12-megapixel and 8-megapixel and 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
- The phone will run on Android 8.1.0 Oreo operating system powered with 3000 mAh battery.
- The phone weighs 170 grams. and has dimensions of 160.73 x 77.26 x 8.1 mm.
- It will also include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS/A-GPS and a micro USB port for connectivity.
Redmi S2 will be exclusively launched in India and China, though an official confirmation regarding final launch date and price is awaited.