The Chinese Smartphone maker OnePlus, along with the launch of OnePlus 6 had announced the launch of its first ever wireless earphones in May called the OnePlus Bullets, which are an upgrade to the OnePlus Bullets V2. The sale of the much-awaited earphones will start from today to give a tough competition to Apple AirPods and Google Pixel Buds.
The OnePlus Bullets will go on sale starting at 12 noon today on two websites – OnePlus.in and Amazon India. In India, the earphones have been priced at Rs 3,990 and the sale will continue until the stocks are available.
– The earphones provide 5 hours of listening duration with just 10 minutes of charging. With a full charge, it offers 8 hours of continuous playback.
– The wireless earphones are water resistant and can withstand splashes of water or sweat. However, a prolonged contact with water or swimming with the earphones on should be avoided.
– The earphones consist of magnetic switches that pause the music when the earbuds are clipped together. You can then again resume the music from where you left.
– On the other hand, when the earphones are disconnected from the phone after five minutes of inactivity, they will switch off automatically. This helps to save the battery life.
– The company has equipped the earphones with Google assistant for enabling features like getting directions or setting a reminder and all these functions can be performed without even using your phone.
– OnePlus Bullets support Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity with Qualcomm aptX.
– The earphones include an in-line remote control that lets you adjust volume levels, play/ pause an active track, or long press the play/ pause key to start Google Assistant.
Recently, almost all the popular smartphone companies like Samsung and Apple have introduced their wireless earphones, and OnePlus is now all set to answer them. At such a reasonable price, OnePlus Bullets wireless headphones are one of the best earphones in their market segment.