Within roughly a month of its global unveiling, Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Lite and have been launched in India. The newly launched Huawei smartphones in-house AI based camera features paired with co-optics based lens maker Leica.
The P20 Pro falls in higher price bandwagon against flagships like Samsung Galaxy S9 and iPhone 8 while the P20 Lite will face off against phones like Vivo V9 and Oppo F5.
Huwaei is a brand that is always known to be revolutionizing with camera in its phones. Hence, not much to surprise P20 pro has a triple camera set up while P20 Lite supports a dual camera.
Both the Huawei phones run on Android Oreo operating system and have full view displays.
Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Lite Price in India
P20 Pro will be available at Rs. 64,999 while the P20 Lite is priced at Rs. 19,999. The smartphones will be sold exclusively on Amazon India starting May 3 while the launch offers will be revealed on the same day.
The P20 Lite is available in two colors namely Midnight Black and Klein Blue.
P20 Pro, on the other hand, is available in two color variants too named as Midnight Blue and Graphite Black.
The company has informed that AI-based features have been infused into the phones to improve system response and operation speed by 60 and 50 percent respectively.
Huawei P20 Pro and P20 Lite Specifications
- It sports a 6.1-inch full OLED display and a 105 percent color gamut.The phone will have a natural tone display compatible in all light conditions.
- Huawei P20 Pro comes equipped with a 4000 mAh battery that can deliver 22 hours of standby with heavy internet surfing as claimed by the company.
- The device supports SuperCharge” fast charging technology and will charge to 58 percent in 30 minutes.
- There is a Hi-Fi Audio with HWA(Hi-Res Wireless Audio) that is capable of transmitting audio over Bluetooth on a 990 Kbps bandwidth. The phone also comprises of dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and Dolby AC-4 audio audio support.
- Talking of Huawei P20 Lite, It comes with a 5.84-inch full-HD (1080×2280 pixels) FullView display with 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone has a curved glass design on the back and is powered with HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC, including 4 GB of RAM. It has a 64 GB built-in storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via micro SD cards.