Saturday, April 13

Tag: Nike

Tiger Woods Officially Ends 27 Year Old Nike Contract
News

Tiger Woods Officially Ends 27 Year Old Nike Contract

Jan 10, 2024: In a historic announcement that has sent shockwaves through the world of golf, Tiger Woods has officially called end of his legendary 27-year partnership with the iconic sportswear brand Nike. This significant move not only marks the end of an era but also raises intriguing questions about the future of both Woods and the sport itself. Taking to social media, Woods expressed his heartfelt gratitude to Nike co-founder Phil Knight, acknowledging his "passion and vision" that brought them together when he first turned professional. An exciting journey that began in 1996, shortly after Woods clinched his third consecutive U.S. Amateur Golf Championship, sealing a monumental five-year deal reportedly worth $40 million. Throughout the years, Woods has been the face of Nike, ...
NIKE acquires AI driven Startup Celect
ACQUISITION

NIKE acquires AI driven Startup Celect

BEAVERTON, Ore.-- NIKE, has acquired Celect, a leading retail predictive analytics and demand sensing firm based in Boston. Celect is Nike’s latest acquisition fueling its Consumer Direct Offense strategy, serving consumers personally at a global scale. “With the acquisition of Celect, Nike greatly accelerates our digital advantage by adding a platform developed by world-class data scientists.” said Eric Sprunk, NIKE, Inc. Chief Operating Officer. “As demand for our product grows, we must be insight-driven, data optimized and hyper-focused on consumer behavior. This is how we serve consumers more personally at scale.” Celect, founded in 2013, holds a cutting-edge intellectual property portfolio across data science and software engineering. Celect’s cloud-based analytics platfor...
World’s No. 1 Footwear Maker Nike Reported Better Quarterly Revenue
BUSINESS

World’s No. 1 Footwear Maker Nike Reported Better Quarterly Revenue

Nike Inc, the world's No. 1 footwear maker, reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue, helped by higher demand from Western Europe, Greater China and emerging markets. The company's shares were up 4 percent at USD53.89 in after-market trading on Tuesday. Nike's net income rose to USD842 million, or 50 cents per share, in the second quarter ended Nov. 30, from USD785 million, or 45 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue climbed to USD8.18 billion from USD7.69 billion. Analysts on average had expected revenue of USD8.09 billion, according to Thomson Reuters.
Add Wise Steps in Your Shop Using Wiseretail, An Inventory Management Platform Backed by Nike
Story

Add Wise Steps in Your Shop Using Wiseretail, An Inventory Management Platform Backed by Nike

How many times it has happened to you that you get all buckled up and walk into a showroom to purchase an item that you’ve researched all along, and the day you finally reach the showroom, it goes out of stock! People are now smarter than they were some years ago. They research for every article before carrying out purchase. Though these items are available online, yet only 5% of the customers choose to transact from there. The rest 95% still choose offline stores to “touch and feel” the products before they actually purchase it. Until now, the customers had two options; either go online or offline! But recently an attempt has been made by YNG Media’s experts as- Wiseretail to bridge that gap.   What is Wiseretail? Wiseretail is an interactive-platform which happens to solve t...