“Design can be art, it can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that’s why it is so complicated ” – Paul Ran
- You send in your design – using the form.
- Makemymerch approve it – to make sure the artwork falls within the technical guidelines for it be printed.
- You set the goal, selling price and the duration of the campaign – it’s your art, so you get paid!
- Spread the word – promote the crap out of it to collect pre-orders, and the same will be done by them.
- For domestic shipments, there is no shipment cost involved, but for international shipments it will be charged based on the country and the weight of the order that will be displayed on the checkout page.
- Orders will be shipped out in a maximum of 2 weeks after the successful completion of the particular campaign. Delivery of orders takes 3-6 days depending upon the location for domestic section. While International orders can take 15-25 working days once they are shipped.
- Customers will receive a tracking link at their registered e-mail addresses to track the progress of their order once it is shipped out. In case of unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, acts of God or inter-galactic rioting, the delivery time may increase by a few days.
- Due to the custom nature of the product, returns for any reasons apart from a manufacturing defect cannot be accepted once the merchandise has been produced and shipped out.
- You can certainly request for a size change before a campaign reaches its goal, but not returns or provide refunds or exchanges for goods once they are manufactured.
For the sellers:
- MakeMyMerch will calculate a base price for your tee, depending on the complexity and number of colours in the design and will share this with you after you submit your design. You can then decide what price you want to sell your T-shirts at. Remember that setting too high a price will make your T-shirts more difficult to sell.
- Simply put, your profit per tee = MRP (decided by you) – Base price (set by MakeMyMerch)
- The goal has to be met in 11 days from the launch of the campaign. If the campaign duration is shorter than 11 days, then the goal will have to be met within the campaign duration for it to be successful.
- Your campaign duration can be anything between 5 to 21 days.
- If your T-shirts are for an event, remember to have your campaign end 10-14 days before the event to leave time for your shirts to be printed and delivered.