Indian e-commerce major Flipkart is all set to hold its 4-day mega sale event “Big Shopping Days” slated from May 13 to May 16. The company claims that customers will witness biggest deals and discounts of the year till date that will focus on making shopping affordable for all its customers through offers on debit and credit card transactions.
The sale will allow customers to use multiple payment options on big purchases such as no cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv Limited and credit card transactions, buy now and pay later options.
Moreover, customers will be able to avail valuable services such as Buy Back Guarantee and Extended Warranty on select products at the event.
What is in-store for customers at Flipkart Big Shopping Days?
To add on to more curiosity before the much-awaited sale event, Flipkart has already started giving a sneak peek of its upcoming offers and discounts.
- The e-retailer has confirmed that there will be discounts on smartphones like Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL and Samsung Galaxy On Nxt.
- The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL will be available at a starting price tag of Rs 34,999 after a huge discount of Rs 26,001. On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt 64GB version will be selling at Rs 10,999 after the discount of Rs 6,000.
- In addition to smartphones, there will be some attractive discount offers on TV’s, laptops and electronic devices.
- There is some good news for gamers as well! Gaming freaks can go for laptops like Acer which will be offered at a discounted price of Rs 37,000.
- For users who want to go for Core i5, Core i3 or Dream PC, there will be a discount of Rs 4,000, Rs 5,000 and Rs 5,000 respectively.
- Wireless Soundbars and Bluetooth Speakers will be available at a starting price tag of Rs 9,999 and Rs. 999 respectively. Additionally, there will be a 50% to 70% discount on the purchase of headphones.
- Buyers can avail up to 70% discount on the purchase of large home appliances and will be able to purchase the 32-inch HD TV from Samsung at Rs 16,999 during the sale.