The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (eDC), IIT Delhi is a cell which aims to support and augment the efforts of budding entrepreneurs in the college level to get established as a successful and independent entrepreneurs, by providing them with advice regarding financial support, organizing workshops which help the young ‘College Entrepreneur’ to learn and implement marketing strategies and discover about the different areas in which earlier budding entrepreneurs have been successful.
To make this journey better and better IIT Delhi organizing startup showcase event every year to promote and fund India’s best startup.
Format of the event:
Inviting entries throughout India and selecting the best startups via a local screening process
- Presentation in PDF format
- Synopsis of their startup
- MVP/Proof of Concept
- Details of the team (LinkedIn profiles preferred).
- Refining the selected startups by the jury. Mentoring and evaluating the startups based on dedication and
- Team work
- Quick interview (In person or via Skype)
- Individual interview of every team member
- Post interview, each team will be assigned a task – eg. Market Research of their sector, financial prediction etc.
Selected startups will pitch their ideas to the jury in the grand finale round.