So finally the most awaited Start-Up India Event has ended, leaving a trail behind it to let other young entrepreneurs to walk under its light. Started with several Panels comprising of Secretaries, CEOs and Founders of various well fledged startups, the event was attented by around 1500 entrepreneurs. Organised at Vidhan Bhawan, New Delhi, it got around 2 lacs of applicants. The event started and at 9 in the morning and ended a couple minutes ago!
Pixr8 covered the event through its live blog, covering minute to minute detail and comments. Questions were thrown towards the panel which were answered in the best possible way. With such a vast audience, the Event well very well and was very much upto the mark.
In the end, PM Modi disclosed the most awaited Start-Up India plan that thundered the hall with applauses! Pixr8.com shared the plan exclusively. Have a look here.
Below are the plan details:
- Compilance Regime based on Self Certification
- Single Point Contact
- Starting a Startup in 1 day over a Mobile Application
- Fast Track Mechanism for patenting startups(IPR)
- Panel to provide legal support as well as assist in filing patent applications
- 80% reduction in Patent Fee
- Relaxed Norms of Public Procurement for StartUps
- Faster Exit plans for Startups
- Credit Guarantee Fund for Startups
- Tax Exemption in Capital gain
- Tax Exemption to StartUps for 3 years
- Tax Exemption on Investments Above Fair Market Value
- Launch of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM)
- Setting up of 35 new incubators in institutions
- Innovation Focused Programs for Sudents
- Annual Incubator Grand Challenge