As per the results, yatra delivered good quarter of results with revenue less service cost growth at 45.6% year-over-year.
Our multi-channel approach and the resultant symbiotic relationship between our corporate and consumer direct businesses continues to deliver well for us. We have taken great strides on our technology platform for both our retail and corporate customers. This is an exciting time for Yatra, as we believe the combination of strong economic growth and consumer demand at the macro level and our own unique approach at the company level will help us maintain a strong growth rate over the longer term. Dhruv Shringi, Co-founder and CEO.
Financial and operating highlights for the three months ended December 31, 2017-
– Revenue increased by 40.8% year-over-year (YOY) to INR 3,360.4 million.
– Revenue Less Service Cost(2) increased to INR 1,957.8 million, representing an increase of 45.6% YOY.
– Revenue Less Service Cost(2) from Hotels and Packages increased to INR 437.3 million, an increase of 46.8% YOY.
– Standalone Hotel Room Nights Booked during the quarter was 0.5 million, represented an increase of 37.8% YOY.
– Revenue Less Service Cost(2) from Air Ticketing increased to INR 1,370.4 million, an increase of 46% YOY.
– Gross Air Passengers Booked were 2.3 million representing YOY growth of 31.0%.
– Total Gross Bookings (Air Ticketing and Hotels and Packages) (4) reached INR 23.9 billion representing YOY growth of 44.8%.
– Profit for the period of INR 232.3 million and Adjusted EBITDA(3) Loss of INR 388.3 million.